Saturday 6 October 2012

Restaurants #9 /Tribes, Mall of the Emirates/


Fot. www.gulfvantage.com

Tribes (Mall of the Emirates) - South African restaurant which serves the best burgers on the world :)

I've never been a fan of burgers, not that I didn't eat them, but it was not my favorite dish. However burgers in Tribes is a different story! Bakeroll is not a piece of something like a soft toasted bread, it is crispy. Meat - cooked just as you like - I like medium rare and I always get it. There is a large selection of burgers, there's something for everyone :) My favorite is the pesto burger. The burgers are served with homemade chips.

At the beginning one always get freshly baked bread. There are several types: with walnuts, tomatoes, peppers - I ate a few and they are all incredibly good. You can also buy the bread - it is not the cheapest one, because it costs 15 dirhams, but worth it.
Starters, if iyou are not extremely hungry after eating it one will not have room for the main course. Main dishes - burgers of course, steaks, chickens and fish curry etc.

Bread which I wrote about earlier was so good that we ate all before I made pictures hehe. Leaving only crumbs and butter.


Restaurant is very nice designed. It is in the Fashion Dome in Mall of the Emirates, on the fountain square.







 Pavel has ordered Madagaskar Chicken (1/2 chicken) with baked potatoes.


And this is my Cape Malay fish curry - delicious! 
In the bowl, there is something which surprised me completely - thick cream with dill and radish - surprisingly Polish taste!! And a rice with a hint of coconut.


Bill:
Madagascar chicken - 75 aed
Malay fish curry - 80 aed
Fresh pineapple juice - 22 aed
Coke - 9 aed

We had a Entertainer Fine Dining coupon, which took from the bill a price of the cheaper dishe so we paid 110 aed.



This is Entertainer Fine Dining.

No comments:

Post a Comment