Saturday 8 September 2012

Mustang Shelby GT 500 Eleanore in Dubai


There is a car that is my biggest dream and it is

Ford Mustang GT 500 z roku 1967 :)

Divine muscle car! It was a series modified by Carroll Shelby. Beautiful machine with soul and power. It has 550 HP and it is a car from sixties! Top speed - 240 km/h. Acceleration from 0 to 100 in 6.7 seconds - maybe now it is not a stunt, but in my opinion good for those times :) 
Fell in love with this car a long time ago and I still hope that one day I can afford to buy it. If I am 70 than I will be a grandmother in a super car!

Look what I have found today in Al Quoz... let me introdce you... Eleanore



  


Can you see this bottle in a trunk? yeah it is nitro :)
















Exactly that looking machine was in the movie 'Gone in 60 seconds'. It was created, Eleanore, especially for this movie. Thirteen machines were built, twelve took part in the film (of which five were destroyed during the filming). 13th was built for producer Jerry Bruckenheimer. Not only he is shooting great movies he is given great cars. 
Mr. Bruckenheimer please adopt me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment