Thursday 20 September 2012

Restaurants #5 /Chop Chop, Mall of the Emirates/

Chop Chop

Restaurant right next to the slope of Ski Dubai. Some tables have a view of the slopes. They serve the Far East cuisines (Thai, Chinese and Japanese). Good place for a quiet dinner in a noisy shopping center.




Unfortunately I lost the bill so I can not give you the exact price :( But they are on the middle level, the soup around 30 aed, main course 40-50 aed. 
I do not remember exact names or all the dishes as well :(
It wasn't our first visit there and I think that it means something :) we liked it and enjoyed the food a lot :)

Hot and sour vegetable soup. Nice one!



Thai green curry - my husband's favorite dish, he accepted it. He is quite picky when it comes to food (especially this dish).


Seafood in oyster sauce - unusual taste, but good.


Two kinds of duck - one was definitely in the black pepper, but I do not remember the other name - it was something with the name of the region in China.


And my dish. I try this one in all places - Pad Thai, this time with prawns - delicious



One word at the end - I recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment