Tuesday 18 September 2012

Restaurants #4 /Ban Khum Mae, Mall of the Emirates/

Ban Khum Mae which means my mother's house in Thai

Bar with Thai cuisine in west food court in Mall of the Emirates (this one on the first floor near the Ski Dubai). They have really good Thai food and it is truly Thai! If you do not like very spicy food, you can ask to prepare for you a version not so hot, or not hot at all. I've tried many dishes there, and I wasn't disappointed!


This is Yum Woon Sen - fresh, clear noodle salad with minced chicken, squid and chili lemon dressing - love it!


They also have a great Tom Yum soup in many types. I have tried Tom Kha Gai, Tom Yum Gai, Tom Yum Goong. Curry are also delicious - especially the Kiev Wan Gang - a green curry. I've liked the red curry Gang Daeng. Pad Thai is a very tasty as well.

Website for interested one http://www.bankhunmaeuae.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment